Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Crazy PBX Delivers Audio Conumdrum

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mickmarrs, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mickmarrs

Hi,

I'm using the free version and Grandstream HT 286 and Counterpath X Lite softphone as extensions. I also have a VoIP provider SIP line going to my Genband/Tekelec/VocalData M6 Call Control Application which has Cisco Skinny IP Phones hanging off of it.

If I check the PBX delivers Audio checkbox, then I get 2 way audio between the HT and the XLite which is good. But, then when I call the Skinny phones I get no audio which is bad.

If I uncheck the PBX delivers Audio checkbox, then I get 2 way audio between the XLiteand Skinny Phones which is good. But, then when I call the the HT from Xlite I get 1 way audio which is bad.

The good thing is that the HT to HT calls work fine either way. I suspect it could be the X-Lite configuration. Has anyone ever experienced this problem?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.