Create "Partner Ideas" forum

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by iptechnology, Nov 10, 2017.

Create "Partner Ideas" forum 4.9 5 15votes
4.9/5, 15 votes

1. iptechnology

Please, create a separated "Partner Ideas" forum where only qualified partners can access.
    Service providers and partners has very different requests than end users, it's impossible to have votes on important features.

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    bodleid and supsol like this.
  2. Silly English Kniggit

Agreed. Partners often have much more experience of how 3CX gets deployed in real life, and the challenges we face.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dkeethler

Agreed. Definitely. And if we're Platinum partners, maybe we need to be taken more seriously? As far as we can tell (platinum for over 4 years now), there's no benefit other than having a 32SC NFR key as opposed to 16SC...

supsol and iptechnology like this.
  4. Sopock

Sopock Member

I think there is better approach. In short they might need product feedback management software.o_O

Make it simple for users to share product feedback by giving them a way to participate throughout their in-app experience.
    • Control who can access different feedback forums. Beta testing a product or feature? Create a private forum for just your beta testers.
    • Enable customer facing teams to share feedback they’ve gathered on behalf of customers in a meaningful way and easily extract objective insights.
    There is also no need for them to register on this forum. They should be able to give feedback from Quick Menu! In this case ext. mail can be used to contact user if needed...

#4 Sopock, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  5. Lev

Lev New Member

Funny Idea. I am not a partner, just a user with a small 8SC license. So my viewpoint ofc is another and the truth about this topic is "somewhere out there".

If i had a company and i would care about real life oppinions on my product, i would love to read the consumers/users mind.
    The people who are just selling my stuff are not necessarily a better source of information. Of course, if you also use my product, you are also a customer, but i would not weight your own oppinions more just because you are a reseller (if i had raw user feedback already).

This status (reseller, customer, whatever) does not assure me any quality of feedback.

I totally agree with Sopock, that it should be easier for users to place feedback. Signing up on the boards here is an effort, not everyone wants to do and for a lot of people there also is a language barrier (english forums simply have the higher numbers in audience and feedback from 3cx poeple).

If 3cx is looking for a way to adress feature feedback and requests with more utilisation of a "user council", this group of elevated forum users should be selected by other characteristics... e.g. forum activity, usefullness of their posts... Also these people should always read all ideas carefully and help the community to bundle similar requests...
    Just my two cents :)

6. iptechnology

Lev, you're right, but a single user can't have the same requirement as a multi server service provider.
    P.E. the "fantastic" shift of BLF that was made in 15.5 SP1, for a single user could not be a problem, for us with 30 managed pbx (not so much) give us a lot of trouble and a lot of waste time..
    My idea isn't to have a "god" forum, but I personaly belive that the requirement of a service provider are very different and incopatible with major of end users