Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Create Queue with only mobile numbers - After-hours/OnCall

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by s4f3r, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s4f3r

I am attempting to set up a queue for our after-hours on-call workers. Because I want it to ring their mobile devices first I created a 2nd extension for the users with only the mobile number configured. If I set it to "Ring my mobile simultaneously" the calls ring through, but the caller ends up in the voicemail of the first user in the queue. I am looking to have it do a rebound so that the user can confirm the call before the system will connect the caller. Since there are no phones registered for the user if I don't have the "Ring my mobile simultaneously" option enabled the system says there are no agents available and hangs up. This is currently working fine on our old Asterisk-based system, but I am having a hard time replicating the configuration on the 3CX side.

2. supplenta

I'd be keen on finding out if you can do this!

3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

4. Sander Foekema

Hi,

You can add the mobile number directly in the queue with the option ''add external agent number'' you can find this option under agents.

the system create a virtual extension number to enable this feature

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.