• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Create Queue with only mobile numbers - After-hours/OnCall

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4f3r

Reaction score
I am attempting to set up a queue for our after-hours on-call workers. Because I want it to ring their mobile devices first I created a 2nd extension for the users with only the mobile number configured. If I set it to "Ring my mobile simultaneously" the calls ring through, but the caller ends up in the voicemail of the first user in the queue. I am looking to have it do a rebound so that the user can confirm the call before the system will connect the caller. Since there are no phones registered for the user if I don't have the "Ring my mobile simultaneously" option enabled the system says there are no agents available and hangs up. This is currently working fine on our old Asterisk-based system, but I am having a hard time replicating the configuration on the 3CX side.

I'd be keen on finding out if you can do this!

Hi,

You can add the mobile number directly in the queue with the option ''add external agent number'' you can find this option under agents.

the system create a virtual extension number to enable this feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samuel_1997
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.