Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

create voice mail personal message with 3CX softphone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ITManagerA&G, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ITManagerA&G

I was wondering how you can create a personal voice mail message with the softphone I can do it with our hard phones via the menu but not on the soft phone. I cannot work out how you can do it through the phone (Cisco SPA504G) for individulas as the phone is set for the individual. I would appreciate any asistance here, thank you in advance.

2. stillabdul

If you have a 3 digit extension, then 999; if you have a 2 digit extension then you can dial 99. The softphone also has a voicemail key. You should be prompted to log in and if you follow the prompts, you should be good.

3. gavinuk123

The only problem with the default voicemail number 999, is that is calls the mergency services in the UK. We have changed it to 777!

4. Chalky

Changing your mailbox settings shouldn't be any different on the software phone than it would be doing it on a physical phone. i.e:

• Dial your VM number (777 in your case)
      Enter your PIN
      Press 9 for options
      Press 8 to change your greeting message

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.