• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Creating a Digital Receptionist (Auto Attendant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

converged2

Reaction score
I am looking for the best way to create the Digital Receptionist (Auto Attendant). I familiar with the Broadsoft platform where you call in to an extension and record the Auto Attendant. I also have a Bicom server and create the AA by dialing a * code and extension. For 3CX I have left a voicemail and then uploaded it to the Digital Receptionist but was wondering if there is an easier way?

Thanks

Did you see this?....http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/localize-promptsets/

Hi, your best using a software application called Audacity and using a good microphone.

Audacity allows you to save the recording in the correct format for 3CX, all you need to do then is upload to 3CX via the Management Console.

Hi,

Thank you both for your great solutions. I am familiar with Audicity and have used it in the past working with the Broadsoft.

Take Care,

Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.