Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

CRM command-line API in 3CX 12?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mcbsys, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcbsys

mcbsys New Member

Hi,

Unfortunately I didn't see this special v12 board before I posted the following on the General board: http://www.3cx.com/forums/crm-command-line-api-in-3cx-37791.html

In v12, how can I access the command line API that was native to the MyPhone Desktop Components? (Note that I am not talking about the full CRM Integration Components and plugins, just the command line API with CallNotifier functionality for inbound and makecall.exe for outbound calling.)

Thanks,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

Inbound is not too bad.. Settings: Advanced: Launch app in incoming call.. path to executable.. etc.
    Outbound.. not finding the method. May be missing?..

3. mcbsys

mcbsys New Member

Thanks Ian. Yes I see that option for inbound on 3CX Phone v12. I can't find documentation on the parameters but it doesn't look like it could emulate the full command-line API syntax that my program expects:
    Code:
    <crm program>.exe /N:NotificationType [/C] [/T] /I:CallId
    Also, I need notification when the call starts, connects, and ends, and this seems to only provide notification at either start or connect.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

It looks like Command Line API is gone.
    This turns to be significant obstacle into implementing V.12, as many of our customers are using it.

There is no official note on this topic, but it looks like used to be a part of 3CX MyPhone, which is no more available.

I would appreciate official feedback from 3CX, as this is important for CRM implementation.

Regards,
    Orlin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.