• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

CRM Command Line API

Status
Not open for further replies.

syd1972

Reaction score
Hi
how i have to configure my 3cx assistant to get parameters like callerid, notificationtype, calltype.
I've tried in various mode but i received jus telephone number with %callid% variable, ntthing with %notificationtype% or something similar

thanks in advance
Peppe

hi
yes i read http://wiki.3cx.com/api/crm-api

the assistant run my <crm program>.exe but evaluate just the %callid% parameter, notthing about the others...

i tried to add the others in the option tab (es. %CallType% , %calltype%, %NotificationType%, %n%, %N%) without any result

thanks in advance
Peppe

And so... can we wait some answers from creators? This simple way to connect most hand-maded crm with 3cx is very-very useful! Why we have troubles with it?

bz said:
hi
yes i read http://wiki.3cx.com/api/crm-api

the assistant run my <crm program>.exe but evaluate just the %callid% parameter, notthing about the others...

i tried to add the others in the option tab (es. %CallType% , %calltype%, %NotificationType%, %n%, %N%) without any result

thanks in advance
Peppe

The link above to the wiki page is no longer working,

<crm program>.exe /N:NotificationType [/C] [/T] /I:CallId

where <crm program> .exe is the full path to your application?

in the 3CX Assistant when I try and add other notifications I have no result.

I tried to specify the path in the text box.

Ron

did you ever find a solution to this problem?
i've tried all the %variable% combinations i can think of and none seem to hand my application the other call info.

The documentation clearly states that you should be able to get notification when the phone rings, call is answered and call is ended. I also only get 1 notification (when the phone rings) with only the %callid% parrameter.

Does 3cx care to comment? there are a few posts about this now.
Help would be appreciated!

-Roshen

This what i get from 3CX:
so it is useless in most office systems.....

Hi Laurens,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately it is not possible at this time with the parameter to change accordingly to the original caller ID. When the parameter %callid% is used, it will display the caller ID of the party initiating the call thus in this case the extension which is making a transfer. As my colleague stated, kindly post this as a feature request on ideas.3cx.com for possible future releases to have this included.

-------
Regards

Matthew Shoults
Technical Support Engineer
-------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.