CRM-integration with Bitrix24

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by Serhiy, Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serhiy

Hello Support team,
    We try to configure integration with 3cx and Bitrix24 use this guide - https://www.3cx.com/docs/bitrix24-plugin/#h.66bl9bshpske

On step User - Bitrix24 configuration I don`t see Bitrix24 configuration(screenshot attachment)

On ext adding integration, reboot & reinstall 3cx client not help.

Attached Files:

2. Marios Neophytou

Marios Neophytou Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Serhiy,

1. Have you download Bitrix from Management Console > Settings > CRM Integration > Client Side > Bitrix24 ?

2. Have you assign the integration to an extension from Management Console > Extensions > Click on an extension > Integration and choose bitrix24 from the list ?

If you did the above configuration and nothing appears under Windows Client then the problem seems to be somewhere else.

Thank you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Serhiy

Hi, step 1 and step 2 done.
    Where is the problem?

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      22 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      24.9 KB
      Views:
  4. Marios Neophytou

Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello,

Can you see Bitrix24 under Windows client integration now?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Serhiy

Hello,
    No there are no filed Bitrix24 in integration.
    What we should do?

Attached Files:

6. Marios Neophytou

Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello,

1. Did you exit the client after you assign the CRM on that extension?

2. Can you see the 3CXCRM.ini under this location: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\3CXPhone for Windows?

Thank you

7. Serhiy

Hello,
    1. Yeas I`m already rebooted and reinstall windows client not help`d.

2.I have this file in location.
    -rwx------ 1 Serhii UsersGrp 202 Dec 13 13:25 3CXCRMUser.ini

8. Marios Neophytou

Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello,

Unfortunately you need to contact 3CX support for further investigation as I cannot understand your issue.

Thank you

9. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello, please note that you need to have 2 files in folder "%AppData%\3CXPhone for Windows":
    - 3CXCRM.ini
    - 3CXCRMUser.ini

Can you check if one of them is missing?

This looks like a problem provisioning your 3CXPhone for Windows client. The extension needs to have the integration provisioned, so then the client will download it from 3CX and execute the scripts.

10. Serhiy

Hi,
    Yes one is missing.
    I have only 3CXCRMUser.ini.
    What I should do?

11. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

That means that your 3CXPhone for Windows client has not been properly provisioned. Please ensure that the extension has the integration configured, and then reprovision the client.

Kind regards.

12. Serhiy

Hello, thanx for answer!
    Extension configured correctly, us you can see on screen i send on Dec 13, 2017.
    I can give you teamviewer if need to check.

13. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

OK, that's the configuration in the server. But after doing that you need to reprovision 3CXPhone. And that has not been properly completed if you have that file missing...

Please try reprovisioning 3CXPhone, and then check again if the file is in place.

Kind regards.

14. Serhiy

Hi, us I say before I`m already do many times reinstall device reprovision 3СXPhone, install on different laptop, result the same. In folder only one file 3CXCRMUser.ini.

15. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Somehow the provisioning is not working properly. Do you have access to presence information from your 3CXPhone client? Are you able to change your status as Available, Away, etc? If you can't do that, it's another sign that the phone is not properly provisioned. Maybe your server configuration is not correct, and 3CXPhone can't connect to 3CX because of that...

Kind regards.

16. Serhiy

Hi, of course I can change status to any which i want, I see that after installation softphone on another PC I don`t see on path "%AppData%\3CXPhone for Windows" this files
    - 3CXCRM.ini
    - 3CXCRMUser.ini "%AppData%\3CXPhone for Windows":

Sim`s like after configuration 3cx server don`t send integration info to 3cx client.

17. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You can try deploying the integration manually to the client as follows:
    1) From the server, copy the integration ZIP file from "C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Http\Interface\MyPhone\Integration\Bitrix24.zip" in Windows or "/var/lib/3cxpbx/Instance1/Data/Http/Interface/MyPhone/Integration/Bitrix24.zip" in Linux, to the 3CXPhone machine
    2) Unzip the file to the folder "C:\ProgramData\3CXPhone for Windows\PhoneApp\DotNetScripts". If folder DotNetScripts doesn't exist, create it.
    3) Copy the file "C:\ProgramData\3CXPhone for Windows\PhoneApp\DotNetScripts\Bitrix24\3CXCRM.ini" to the folder "%AppData%\3CXPhone for Windows".
    4) Configure the plugin as explained in the Bitrix24 guide.

18. Serhiy

Hi,
    Thank you very much all.
    After this I have successfully configured plugin us describe on Bitrix24 guide.

What`s the next step?
    After configure I don`t see any button on 3cx windows phone like open contact on bitrix24 when customer call, or maybe it`s must open themself. No happened.

19. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You configured the client side integration, then the popup will be automatically shown when you receive an inbound call. But first, you need to configure the plugin and authorize it to access your contacts, as explained in the configuration guide.

If the popup is not showing up, please check the logs from "%AppData%\3CXPhone for Windows\Logs".

20. Serhiy

Hi. i made all settings us on configuration guide. I can give Tiem Viever if you want to check. After done configuration NO popup.

On log file i see

23.01.2018 12:35:14 - Start compiling, converting resources to binary format...
    23.01.2018 12:35:14 - Compiling code...
    23.01.2018 12:35:14 - No errors found during compilation.
    23.01.2018 12:35:14 - Assembly 'DotNetOpenAuth.OAuth2.Client, Version=4.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2780ccd10d57b2476' could not be resolved, trying to load it from script probing folders...
    23.01.2018 12:35:14 - Plug-in instance created

Please check logs in attachments,

#20 Serhiy, Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.