• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

CTI Firmware Yealinks x.70.0.168

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepest

Free User
Reaction score
Hi There

My PBX sits on a local only connection so I am unable to use the built-in firmware update tool.
Is it possible for someone to post a link to these firmware for T20,T22,T28 for me i have searched
on the yealink site but have been unable to find any x.70.0.168 only 140 and 150 and then some x.71.x.x.

Thank you

Here are the firmwares for T28P, T32G and T38G as those are the only phones I have plugged in right now. I think I have at least T22P I can plug in later and post:

http://sdrv.ms/17I3ATU

Thank you Cobaltit :D

@Deepest

No problem. I was just thinking that it might be better/easier if you just pulled a phone and plugged in into an internet accessible network with a eval copy of 3CX. Then you could provision it and pull down the firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.