• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maciej.n

Reaction score
I have a problem in my Company about 3CX Phone for Windows v15.5 in Deskphone (CTI) mode.
We can't call to the other users and outside numbers, because when we click "call" button it's not gonna happen. This problem issue for the most part computer and notebook in company, but all hardware gets the same configuration.

Everything on 3CX server looks fine. This is the same network configuration for all device.

System operations desktop and notebook: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Phone Model: Fanvil X3S
Frimware: 2.3.2.4673
License 3CX: Standard Annual 15.5.10244.4

2wbKYwL

Hello @maciej.n

What happens if you use the clients in softphone mode? Does that work? Can you call directly from the Fanvil phones to other extensions?
Do you face the same issue with external calls?

If I want use softphone mode, I must connection headphoneset to the device and after works well.
I can call to users and externals numbers directly from the Fanvil phones.

When I try use CTI mode in Client I have problem in two cases:
- call to users in company
- call to externals numbers

Thank you for the update. So that means that the issue is the communication between the phones and the clients.
In that case are the phones and the clients in the same local lan? Is the PBX in the same local lan?
Are the phones remote to the server?

I have the same issue. Fanvil X3SP phones. Local LAN. But on Win 10 its working fine and on some Win 7. For me the softphone is working but when i switch to CTI i can't make any call.

I have the same issue. Fanvil X3SP phones. Local LAN. But on Win 10 its working fine and on some Win 7. For me the softphone is working but when i switch to CTI i can't make any call.
For CTI to work the client needs to be local to the server and to the same LAN as the IP phone so it is aware of the local IP address of the phone. If the client cannot directly communicate with the phone using https then the call will fail.

For me everything is in the same LAN.
Yesterday i don't know what i did but one CTI client started to call, but when i switched to softphone and back CTI stopped working again.

I've switched (in Management Console) the the clients to IP Phone and after computer restart everything is ok. I can switch between soft and CTI and make calls.

I've switched (in Management Console) the the clients to IP Phone and after computer restart everything is ok. I can switch between soft and CTI and make calls.
Glad to see the issue has been resolved and thank you for updating the thread with your solution.

I have a one problem for now on two desktop in company. I try install 3cx client and I have unexpected error 12015 (screen).

System operations: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Visual C++ 2010 and 2015 are installed in both version x64 and x86.

This same configuration it's working to the others computers.

aHO8R5z.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.