• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

CTI Mode - Yealink T4X

Status
Not open for further replies.

GManNAtl

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten this to work?

I have the 3CX Phone registered using the provision file, and a T46 provisoned automatically as well. The 3CX Phone does connect and come up with CTI below the display. When you call the extension everything shows properly on 3CX phone, but no commands work. I can't answer an incoming call or dial out from it. I did a PCAP from within the Yealink interface and I see the commands coming from 3CX to dial, answer, etc., so I don't believe it is a 3CX problem, but more of an issue with the Yealink. I don't have the PCAP handy at the moment but will post back with it shortly. I read in the very short post about this that the first time you "pair" them you should get a prompt on the display of the Yealink to allow access. I have not gotten this on 3 installs now on any phone I have tried it with.

Is there something else in the Yealink that needs to be configured? I know about the push XML settings, but I don't think they apply. Could it have to do with the new feature in 12 that changes the default login on the Yealink?

Yes working on T46G for us.

Have you got the most up to date firmware - CTI only worked for us after upgrading,

Hi GmanNAtl,

cjtrevor is correct please upgrade your firmware to the latest version by logging into the management console >> Phones node >> Select your phone >> click on upgrade firmware. After that your phone will reboot and reprovision and you should be ready to go. If you have any further questions or inquiries please let us know.

Best Regards

Thanks Gentlemen,

This did indeed work on the T46. Should this work on T2X phones as well? I tried upgrading the T22 to the latest firmware and got the same results as I did on the T46 before the upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristianHarle
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.