• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

CTI - Playback call recording on deskphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Mos

Reaction score
We upgraded from v12 SP6 to v15 SP3 and have now discovered just recently that playing back a call recording on the deskphone (Snom 720) doesn't work.

Downloading the recording to the computer does work.

Are other users seeing something similar? Might this already be fixed in SP4?

We do not have such issues i just check in a snom 715
but better update to the latest sp4 , upgrade your clients and snom firmware .

P.S
after upgrading to v15 did you perform wav conversion if not check this link
http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/sp2-convert-wav-files/

Ah, right our Snom phones are still 8.7.5.35. I'll have to schedule that at some point outside of office hours. Not sure if that matter, I'll try updating my phone to the newer version manually.

We don't have issues with any of the voice prompts on our IVR's and normal CTI operation works as advertised. We do have our voice recordings stored on a different directory on the Windows Server. We have moved it to the D:\3CX\Recordings folder. Since the 3CX phone for Windows app can download the files from the server we reckoned that the server can find the recordings.

I just updated one of the Snom phones to 8.9.3.46 and now playing back call recording works again on SP3. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NicolasAunixo
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.