CTI with Yealink T48G

Discussion in 'Windows' started by al-fns, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al-fns

I have an issue with CTI on a T48 Yealink, the pbx / phones are on one network, and the computer with the softphone are on another completely separate network, port forwards are all there, as the softphone registers, and displays when im on a call etc, but i cannot get CTI to work. It used to work pre v14... any ideas?

2. complex1

complex1 Active Member

Hi,

CTI Mode can only be used on the local LAN where 3CX is installed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. al-fns

Thanks for that, but it used to work!

4. Powermage

Powermage New Member

We run 3cx in our data center location for our 3 with vpn connected sites.
    we upgraded to v14 yesterday and CTI on my Yealink T26 works, so i guess it doesnt need to be on the same subnet.
    I do however think the PBX need to reach the phone on the used ports (so if you just route the subnets and the 3cx to allow to reach the phones it should work i guess)

Also we notice some issues with CTI with snom phones, but i am trying to get more info about that now.

5. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

In V14 -
    CTI works as follows, if phone is a supported device (snom, yealink, htek, fanvil) it will use CTI in Local LAN.
    If phone is unsupported (polycom, cisco, aastra) it will use MAKECALL in Local LAN.

When phone is remote and using STUN no matter if its supported or not it will force to use MakeCall.

When phone is behind SBC supported phones will use CTI and unsupported phones will use MAKECALL.

So I suggest you to update.
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.