cti_template.xml CTI Username/Password

Discussion in 'Windows' started by TSchuelke, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSchuelke

I changed cti_template.xml so it doesn't contain the default admin:%%DESKPHONE_PASSWORD%% but a hardcoded username/password combination we use internally. Upon restarting 3CXPhone, I can see that it's still using admin:abcd though when watching the traffic with Wireshark. Why's that? Is there anything else to change or is the file not used at all?
    I changed C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\MyPhone\cti_template.xml.

/e: in the log I see that the Client requests the file on startup:
    192.168.0.112 - - [25/Aug/2014:18:14:15 +0200] "GET /MyPhone/cti_template.xml HTTP/1.1" 200 25308
    And I also see that it contains the correct URLs, but the client is not using them.

/e²: actually the client is using them, but not the first part about authentication. Which means the username cannot be changed from the default "admin" to something else, unless I find a different way to do this. Sigh, that's what templates are good for...

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    You are correct it seems 3CXPhone will always use admin at the moment, our R&D departement is looking into this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.