• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Custom callerid

Status
Not open for further replies.

maudam

Free User
Reaction score
Hi,
i'm trying to set the same caller id for two different voip providers for backup purpose. These providers are in trunk mode without authentication.
These providers use as default callerid the AUTHID passed by 3cx.
When in 3cxd i try to create the second voip provider, 3cx tell me the number is already used and so i can't configure it.

I have created the second provider with random number in authid but i wasn't able to find a way to manipulate the AUTHID in outgoing rules for provider.

How can i solve this issue ?

Thanks

Edit the port itself (expand out the voip provider then select the first entry - which should be the port itself. might be identified by a number you've put in there) and edit the "outbound caller ID" field on that port. It is in "Other Options"

See (crudely edited) image here:

Attachments

• ScreenShot - Edit voip provider - port-outbound cid.png
    ScreenShot - Edit voip provider - port-outbound cid.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 464
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.