Custom dashboard at initial login

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by engin411, Dec 22, 2015.

1. engin411

engin411 New Member

I'd like to see some options for customizing the initial 3CX admin "home" screen. Many technology applications (wifi, Windows server, etc.) have a "save this as default view" option. In the case of 3CX, I personally would want to see 4 widgets right away: trunks status, extensions status, services status, and some type of event log. My Ruckus wifi admin gives me a dashboard like this. I can add widgets of my choice to instantly see various system parameters on the initial login dashboard.

Speaking of dashboard, even this would be a big improvement over the current v14 initial 3CX homescreen. Windows Server 2012 has a dashboard with high level data - basically just red (bad) or green (good) indicator for services and other parameters. So if 3CX would do something similar, I envision logging in to the 3CX initial screen and seeing color-coded high-level indicators. Instead of needing to click on each status sub-node (trunks, extensions, logs, etc) to see data, I could tell at a glance, immediately upon logging in, if there are problems in a sub-node. So if the trunks are all up, that dashboard indicator would be green. If a trunk was down, that indicator would be red. From the homescreen, this might not allow me to see the details of which trunk is down, but it would give me a quick indicator immediately upon logging in, and if I wished to, I could click that indicator to see the (now current in v14) trunks status sub-node.

As it is now in 3CX 14, you have to go hunting for status information.

2. Futureweb

Futureweb New Member

Would also love to see this in 3CX ...

Andreas Schnederle-Wagner

3. jla

jla

Would also love to see this in v14.
    customisable status, like trunks and service etc.

4. Cadonline

Would be great if this will be implemented!

5. PhilC50

Agreed. Nice thing to implement.