Custom Logos for Yealink T46G

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by IT Hamster, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IT Hamster

Hello all,
    I've been digging through this website and google for a guide on how to get custom logos on the displays of my T46G phones (and other Yealink models) and all of the articles are a good 5 years old and all of their links are pointed to 404 errors now days.

Is there a current guide on how to upload and provision custom logos for Yealink phones through 3CX V12?

Thanks,
    IT Hamster

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

It is in the 3cx Template for that line of phones:
    wallpaper_upload.url = http://%%pbx_ip%%:%%pbx_http_port%%/provisioning/%%PROVSUBDIR%%/logo/yealinkt46.png

Just do a search for that filename and you will find the directory buried in C:\ProgramData folder.

(I do recall in the past a second line was required to upload or select that file... but do not have any Yealinks on my current setup)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. IT Hamster

Thanks Craig! I took a look at that and that seems to be what I need to get after, I'll post again once I can confirm the process.

I think the second line for editing is the following (just gotta make sure the filenames match your files):

#Configure the phone background.
    #If you set the custom image (new.png) as phone backgroup, the value is: phone_setting.backgrounds = Config:new.png
    #If you set the system image (pictures(01).png) as phone backgroup, the value is: phone_setting.backgrounds = Resource:pictures(01).png
    {IF ua=SIP-T46G}
    phone_setting.backgrounds = Config:new.png
    {ENDIF}

4. engin411

engin411 New Member

I worked on this today too on v14, and found the proper setting in this section in the provisioning file: ## Configure the access URL of the Wallpaper and Screensaver ##

Edit. Seems like I need to change the file name in both places in the provisioning file, not just in this Access URL section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.