Custom Outbound paramaters needed for SIP Trunk

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Johan Slabbert, Dec 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johan Slabbert

Dec 13, 2017
    I have a 3CX V15.5.0

Problem is my Trunk provider needs me to send the SIP invite in a specific format, that is not standard. Also the Remote Party ID should not be part of the invite? Anybody out there that can assist me perhaps?

This is the format:

and as I said Remote Party ID should not be part of the SIP Invite
  2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Jun 2, 2014
    If you don't want RPID to be present, just set its variable to "Leave Default".

Also in the Outbound Parameters of a SIP Trunk, next to each SIP Field, there is a variable called "Custom Value" that unlocks a text box that you can write anything you want in.

From what I gather this is not a supported provider. Just to tell you, when we make templates for providers and we undergo this tedious procedure, it takes us hours to get everything tested and working properly.
    What I mean to say is, get ready for a loooooot of testing, and trial-and-error, and to get familiar with Wireshark (my experience at least).

Alternatively you could check if there is a supported provider that could cover your needs:
    Remember, even if you don't see one listed for your country, you can always check the ones we have listed as "Worldwide" which offer numbers for a great number of countries worldwide, even if they aren't based in your country itself.
    Nick Galea likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.