Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Custom Parameters in Cloud

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by neville, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neville

neville New Member

Where is the custom parameters in the cloud version of V14 SP2? I need to set ALLOWUSEBUSYOPTFORGROUP to 1 to allow multiple calls to ring group phones but cannot find it.

2. bardissi

bardissi Member

Gone and never comning back aparently = (

3. neville

neville New Member

This is going to be an issue. If it's gone for good, I'll need to move to another cloud platform.
    My small clients use the a lot.
    Bad move by 3cx.

4. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

This is an oversight and we need some time to add some features.
    This in particular will not be added to the custom parameter table.. We will add it to the interface.
    Its not a bad move.. A bad move would be to expose custom parameters and then you give deep database access to your client on your hosted system.

Cloud solutions come in what we call STEPS.. this is the first v14 release for cloud.. Come on.. Your ring groups will be not fully featured but at least you can start offering cloud solutions..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.