Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Custom parameters problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by inteq, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inteq

Hello

I have modified the custom parameter of "call history" to a higher value of 365, because the default value was way too small.
    The program accepted the change but when I tried to move to another settings section, I got the error:

"The specified call history interval is invalid. Please enter another one and try again"

The problem is that if I go to "Advanced/Custom parameters", the list is empty and I cannot modify the required value.
    Nothing is being displayed because of the error above.

Is there any file containing the settings for "custom parameters" I can manually modify?

For the record, I did read the "warning" about not messing up with those settings, but never crossed my mind that the program does not have some built in "stupid prevention" :)
    If the value is not in the required range, it should give the error when you try to hit "Apply" not after.

2. inteq

I have managed to connect to the PostgreSQL DB with pgadmin III but I am unable to find the dreaded value in the DB (or I do not know how to find it)
    Anyone knows in which table the values of "Custom Parameters" are located please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.