Custom parameters problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by inteq, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inteq

Hello

I have modified the custom parameter of "call history" to a higher value of 365, because the default value was way too small.
    The program accepted the change but when I tried to move to another settings section, I got the error:

"The specified call history interval is invalid. Please enter another one and try again"

The problem is that if I go to "Advanced/Custom parameters", the list is empty and I cannot modify the required value.
    Nothing is being displayed because of the error above.

Is there any file containing the settings for "custom parameters" I can manually modify?

For the record, I did read the "warning" about not messing up with those settings, but never crossed my mind that the program does not have some built in "stupid prevention" :)
    If the value is not in the required range, it should give the error when you try to hit "Apply" not after.

2. inteq

I have managed to connect to the PostgreSQL DB with pgadmin III but I am unable to find the dreaded value in the DB (or I do not know how to find it)
    Anyone knows in which table the values of "Custom Parameters" are located please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.