Custom Reporting

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by eQDoBBs, Sep 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eQDoBBs

Hi,

We run a reporting application and I would like to create reports that includes data from our CRM and 3CX.

I have seen that we can access either the files or my preference would be the PostGreSQL database, for which I have already configured connection to. However, I am not seeing any data in the CallHistory3 or CallDetails tables, for which I understand are the key table to get data out of.

I am running v15.5.3849.1 and would appreciate some guidance on how I can perform reporting using Reporting BI software.

thanks

Mark

2. IoannisM_3CX

IoannisM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @eQDoBBs

Please kindly know that actions like this are strongly not recommended as well as after this you can not seek for assistance by 3CX support department. The reason is that this kind of modifications will possibly cause malfunctions to your system and we wont be able to identify the issue because the modifications will alter the default known behavior.

Thank you

3. eQDoBBs

Hi

Thank you for your response.

To be clear, I am not making any changes to the application or database (other than updating PostGreSQL to allow read access from a remote machine, which in itself will not impact the functionality of the DB or 3CX app in any way).

The reporting capabilities within 3CX are not particularly strong and I would like anyway to create reports across two data sources (3CX and our CRM). I am asking how we can get the 3CX app to populate the database tables to allow database based reporting to be performed.

thanks

Mark

4. eQDoBBs

Is anyone able to advise on this at all?

5. eQDoBBs

Sorry, but this is really important to us. Is anyone able to provide assistance?

thanks in advance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.