• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Custom System Prompts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixig

Free User
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hi,
I created new System Prompts (copy default system prompts), set as default that new propmts; Active Prompt Set, resetart SIP serve services, IVR servise, Media service, reboot all server and still in system prompts i cant change the defualt wav files (e.g. Browse; C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Ivr\Prompts and choose empty.wav)

I am pretty sure that every step is by the book, in previous versions worked just fine, same steps.
Also, I assumed maybe the problem is only with preview but when made test call there is no change on played prompt at all.

I am testing on 3cx version 15.5 but free edition, didnt find anythnig when comparing 3cx versions about custom prompt sets cannot be used on free edition:
https://www.3cx.com/ordering/pricing/

Thanks for the link, I followed the steps and it works!

IMHO problem is that 3cx Admin now think that active wav file is please_hold but for real there is some other wav files so it may be confused (although there is always play by phone possibility to determine which prompts is behind "wrong prompt name").

I still belive this is a bug and must be solved by 3CX

Once again, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.