Customer Account Add On

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by shanus6, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shanus6

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knew of any application/add on that would fit the bill for this scenario.

We give customers rewards dollars to spend in our online store. For every $100 they spend they get $5 rewards dollars they can spend on anything on our site.

What im looking for is a way for customers to be able to dial a number into our 3CX system, press a button say 3 at the prompt of "Press 3 to check your rewards balance" they then press 3, enter in their customer number and their rewards balance is read out to them.

At the moment our accounting system (MYOB Exo) holds and keeps track of their balances but theres no real way of displaying this balance to them on our website at the moment without costly integration by our web developer.

I guess its kind of a similar scenario to customers ringing up and getting an automated readout of their bill balances except in this case its money were giving instead of taking.

If anyone has any ideas i'd be super appreciative.

Cheers

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

While I am not familiar with MYOB, you might look at the 3CX VAD and see if that offers any promise. Given that the data you need is inside of MYOB, some level of integration will be need to be had in order to retrieve the data.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.