Customer using 3cx in India

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by srajesh, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srajesh

Hello

Any end customer using 3cx in India? Would like to know their feedback on the usuage, support and stability. Iam considering 3CX for our telephony.

Regards
    srajesh
    VP - IT

2. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

I have a client based here in the US who is using 3cx with remote workers in India, but the system is in the US. How wil you be setting up your system? VoIP providers etc.....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. srajesh

Would be a mix of Analog and IP phones. 150 extensions approximate. What I find is 3CX dosent have good support in India. Is that true?

4. jpillow

I'm not sure as I use 3cx support here in the US, a simple work around would be to purchase from a 3cx partner they would be able to provide support as needed. With that being said I've never had any issues with 3cx support, they all pretty helpful and I wouldnt imagine that would change in regards to what country you are calling from.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. jpillow

I have a client who has a remote worker in India, as opposed to setting up a remote extension we simply setup the demo version for those two people and used the proxy manager and bridged the systems together. So that would in technically make that location an en user. I'd like to know more about this project as it sounds to be very interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.