Customized reporting

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by raj, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raj

raj

Hello,

How can I connect to 3CX database to be able to extract data for creating my custom reports. I checked the forum and found that version 7 has ways to connect to database using odbc, but no information is available for connecting to version 8 or 9. This document explained how it worked in version 7.

http://wiki.3cx.com/old-versions/custom-call-reporting

I tried this approach but PostgreSQL ODBC driver will not accept username: logsreader and not even the admin password that I use for connecting to 3CX phone system. Can someone provide me information about achieving this with version 9. Thanks...

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi.

The PAssword for the database can be found in the program files/ 3cx phonesystem folder, in a file called phonesystem.ini there you must look for a field called dbpass = SOMETHING . It will be a bunch of hashes and characters. You can use that to access the database.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. raj

raj

Hi Mark,

Thank you very much. It worked perfectly.

Regards,

Raj

4. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi Raj,

Your welcome. Best of luck with your setup.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.