Danish Voice Prompts Missing

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by easysoft, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. easysoft

Hello I read in the thread
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/new-3cx-voice-prompts-10229.html
    That the Danish Voice Prompts should be available, but they don’t appear in my list over Voice prompts I am able to download.

Are they not available for the this version on 3CX ?

I am currently using version 8.0.9908

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

That's the Old Version 7 thread.
    I'll tag it with a V7 Sign so people dont get confused.

At the moment ( 1AM ) i dont remember if we had Danish Prompts for V8, i'll check it out tomorrow and let you know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. easysoft

Hello Leonidas

Have you found out something more about the Danish Prompts for the Version 8 ?

Since I now have 2 customers who might be interested switching to 3CX but is very important for them to have Danish Prompts.
    Have tried with the ones from Version 7, but are more files for the Version 8 so not all fines will be correct.

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Correct, there are new prompts included in the new system.

If you want a solution of your own for the moment what you can do is download the Standard English prompts and compare them with the old Danish files of V7 and listen and see which ones are missing, and you can record them yourself if you are in a hurry for prompts.
    We are constantly Updatning the V8 Prompts list, but creating them takes some time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.