Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Data bad shown with a spa504 and 3cx

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by equintana, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. equintana

Hi,

I have some spa 504 7.4.6 and 7.4.7 fimrware devices. All of them running with a 3cx software with a epygi quadro isdn gateway.

When a customer calls us, this info is shown(exacly):

customer´s number

When I say "my own number"is the number of my company. Can I remove dispalying my own number and only show the calling number(customer´s number)?

Regards

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

What does the 3CX log show on an incoming call where this is occurring. Your own number is either coming from the gateway or your provider. I would suspect the former. Was your own number put in the gateway to identify the line that the incoming calls were coming in through?

3. equintana

Hi,

The problem is not the data shown, the problem is the order.

As a incoming number shows mine.

4. abc123

abc123 Active Member

Yes but leejor asked for the logs to see where it is being added to know where to remove it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Is this being used outside of North America? I ask that, because in North America, in general (if you subscribe to caller ID), a name is also sent along with a telephone number. 3CX is set up to display both the name and number. Outside North America, for the most part (there may be some exceptions), only a number is sent. This leaves the name field empty. Some gateways, seeing no name incoming, will fill that field with a name (number) datafilled in the gateway, and send it on to 3CX. Some users make use of this to indicate to the called extension, which line the incoming call came through on.

6. equintana

Yes,

It´s used in Spain. I know this situation, adding caller but, what I´m saying is:

-at the phone screen when, for example to phone me, is displayed the following:

your number(from USA for example)

The order show is mixed,changed how to invert this order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.