Database system does not start using phonessystem__3cx__

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by yourserver, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yourserver

Hello,

We are having trouble to run the database service manually , I've already set full control permission to "phonessystem__3cx__" user and added as local admin but did not work, could somebody help?

Database system does not start using phonessystem__3cx__ system account,

Can't connect to the database server - server unreachable (may be stopped)

SQLSTATE[08006] [7] could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)<br />
    Is the server running on host "???" and accepting<br />
    TCP/IP connections on port 5480?<br>#0 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\CallContext.php(37): PDO->__construct('pgsql:dbname=ph...', 'administrator', 'Topaze1977')<br />
    #1 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\CallContext.php(86): CallContext->getConnection()<br />
    #2 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fDN.php(83): CallContext->safeExec('select dn.iddn ...', Array, 'Cannot get DN o...')<br />
    #3 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fObject.php(90): fDN->getData()<br />
    #4 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\status.php(113): fObject->getManager()<br />
    #5 {main}

when we tryied to restart the service manually we get this error:

" The 3Cx Phonesystem Database server service on local computers started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they have no work to do"

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Thiago,

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

I would recommend a clean install. There should be no need to change the user rights to that account.

Of course the install should have full rights to install all that is needed. It would seem that this was not the case on your computer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. yourserver

Thanks for reply, We've done that a couple of times fresh installation and did not work, we had to move 3CX to other server and now is working but sometimes you get on external calls phone lock ups and then again you have to restart all the 3CX services to get it working.

4. levbe

Hi,

I don't know if it helps but i had a similar problem, i gave full control permission (under Win2K SP4) to the user ___phonesystem___ created by 3CX and when i tried to stard manually the service "Phone System Database" it did not work.

In windows logs, i read something like "this kind of user can not have full control permission for security reasons", i put ____phonesystem___ in 'user' group in place of 'administrators', and since all 3cx services run well.

But i'm really not expert so it maybe nothing to do with your problem...

Lev

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.