• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Date and time formate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltifoski

New User
Reaction score
Dear, how are you?

I need to change the date and time format that appear in my call logs and also in call recordings. I did not find anything to talk about. Can someone help me? I thank you!

Lucas Tifoski

Hello @ltifoski

Can you please let us know which PBX version you are on? Also how is the format now and how would you like it to be?

Hello @ltifoski

Can you please let us know which PBX version you are on? Also how is the format now and how would you like it to be?

Hello @YiannisH_3CX

My version is 15.5.The actual format of date is MM/DD/YY and my format of hour is HH:MM:SS using AM and PM. But i want the following format for all:

Date: DD/MM/YY and hour HH:MM:SS using 24 hours format! Is possible?

Thanks!

Lucas Tifoski

This is controlled by the language you select in the top right of the management console. If you select English (UK) then the format will change to DD/MM/YY. Refresh the browser once you perform the change
Try it and let me know

Reactions: Suriyasak and jed
It's working!!! Thank you very much!

I have other question:

In recordings, there is any way to reduce the quality of files to take up less space?

Thanks.

Lucas Tifoski

In recordings, there is any way to reduce the quality of files to take up less space?

The recording format is standard and cannot be changed. The size was increased so that gmail can now play the files.

I'm looking to make this change too, but I only have "English" as an option, not "English UK"

08.14.2017-10.40.png

Hello Gavin Hill,

Please note that in order to have the English US and English UK options you have to update your PBX to the latest version.

I'm already running 15.5.1694 - do I have to upgrade to SP1?

Hello,

Yes that's correct. The latest version is SP1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.