• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

DD WRT Router with PoE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazz

Reaction score
Finding a DD WRT Router with PoE can be tough. None one Ebay seams to have one. Any thoughts on where I can pick one up?

tazz said:
Finding a DD WRT Router with PoE can be tough. None one Ebay seams to have one. Any thoughts on where I can pick one up?

i have adapter to make dd-wrt router a poe for low cost.
this is equivelant item:
http://www.amazon.com/Linksys-Power-Over-Ethernet-Adapter/dp/B0000Y7W98

private message me as this likely not of general interest.

What are you trying to accomplish; power the router from PoE or inject power for downstream devices?

Thanks for your reply. I’ve noticed in this forum that several members use DDWRT Router’s. I was hoping that someone was acquainted with a Brand/Model that offered PoE and could be Flashed DDWRT. Oddly enough at the DDWRT Forum this seems to be an oddity with the popular brands. Clearly bricking is of concern & doing my Home Work is of interset, so to answer your question, power devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.