Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

DD WRT Router with PoE

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tazz, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tazz

tazz New Member

Finding a DD WRT Router with PoE can be tough. None one Ebay seams to have one. Any thoughts on where I can pick one up?

2. new2voip

i have adapter to make dd-wrt router a poe for low cost.
    this is equivelant item:
    http://www.amazon.com/Linksys-Power-Over-Ethernet-Adapter/dp/B0000Y7W98

private message me as this likely not of general interest.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. darrellchapman

What are you trying to accomplish; power the router from PoE or inject power for downstream devices?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. tazz

tazz New Member

Thanks for your reply. I’ve noticed in this forum that several members use DDWRT Router’s. I was hoping that someone was acquainted with a Brand/Model that offered PoE and could be Flashed DDWRT. Oddly enough at the DDWRT Forum this seems to be an oddity with the popular brands. Clearly bricking is of concern & doing my Home Work is of interset, so to answer your question, power devices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.