Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

DDI display

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bigsiqc, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigsiqc

Hi,
    I employ a partially sighted receptionist who can see things on a computer screen if they are very large.

I have set up ddi lines so that they attach the company name to the callerid and this displays on the phones. Does anyone know if there is any software that would take this numer and ddi line info and display it on a cuputer screen? Call assistant doesn't seem to do this and using a softphone the display is too small.

Any ideas.

thanks

Simon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

hello,

idiot question.

do you test to change resolution of screen ?

for software you can search tapi software.

regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bigsiqc

Thanks for the Tapi hint.

The screen resolution is irrelevant as the characters have to be at least 10 cm high for her to read them!

4. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

i don't know if it's you have need but look this

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Programming/ActiveX/Caller_ID_ActiveX__OCX__Screenshot.html

it's write in big character.

5. bigsiqc

merci beaucoup... just what I was after

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.