• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

DDI Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Park

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am having an issue with DDI's not matching with their incoming rules on the 3CX Server.

The sip provider uses a username and password to authenticate and I can see a 'called: 03xxx....'. But the number never seams to match the DDI rules. I am guessing that 'LineNumber' needs changing but I'm not sure what.

I can see the inbound number also located under To: <sip:[number]@sipip:port;id> is there a way to look for the number in this To section? If so how would I go about this?

Kind Regards,

Hello @Thomas Park

If your provider sends the number to the PBX in a specific format then you need to change your DID's to match the format the provider is using. Or use the * symbol to let the pbx know that you need it to match only the numbers after the *. For example if your DID is 004412345678 and the provider sends the number as 012345678 then you can change your DID to *12345678. This way the number will match regardless if the provider sends the number as 00441234678 or 012345678.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.