• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

DDI routing problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVH

Reaction score
Hi, I have a small system working with a number provided by my VOIP provider, all works ok. Have recentley needed to add a DID and it all went in as it should, making incoming and outgoing etc, but calls always show original number not the new DID. Have followed instructions in the manual and set up a ring group to answer calls on new DID, but still origianl number shows even when calling the new DID, I just cannot seem to make the incoming call route to the new DID and ring group. Been looking at the screen for some time and probably missing something very obvious, any help greatly appreciated ???

Regards TVH.

Hi,

Lets try and grasp a better understanding of it, you first mentioned you see original caller ID and then it routes in correctly, are there 2 issues at hand here?

New DID set up. New calling route but goes to route of original DID. Correct?

When calling out your original Main DID number is showing, even tough you are routing out of the correct one. Correct?

Many thanks for responding Mark much appreciated,

Thats just about the long and the short of it, when I say 'routes in correctly' that maybe the incorrect term, but the calls are completed succesfully both ways using the new DID # but dispalyed on phones as being the original #. Also the original ring group set up rings not the new one related to the new DID#.

Regards Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.