Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

DDIs to hotdesks

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by LukeyP, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeyP

Hi guys, i cant find this answer anywhere, i have an office with aprox 100 users and we have Yealink phones and im looking to use the 3CX system, these 100 users have a personal DDI and i need each user to be able to hotdesk around.
    Is there a way the users can 'login' to the phones for the DDI ? i know the softphone will work but i need the Yealink deskphone to perform this action.
    Any idea if this is possible chaps?

Cheers.

2. tsukraw

tsukraw New Member

Yea I've done this before with users who move from phone to phone with the yealink hot desking setup.
    You have to modify the provisioning template a little to be able to accomplish it but it works great.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mixig

mixig Active Member

Hi,

also you can read about these feature on the link:
    http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/hot-desking-with-3cx-phone-system/

Also feature works with yealink T22 model too, I don't have experience with the new models... T19 and T21

--
    mixig

4. LukeyP

Wow,
    thanks guys, this might of saved my bacon!
    Thanks for replying.

Luke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.