Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Deauthorize use of 3CX Android App

Discussion in 'Android' started by pmterp, Nov 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pmterp

Hello,
    We have an extension that is accessed by 2 users via the 3CX Android app. Basically it is our "on call" extension and one user monitors it some days and the the other on other days.
    We are letting one of the users go and need to make sure they can no longer access the extension. However, we need the other user to continue to have access.
    I thought I would just change the registration password and have the continuing user just update the app but it appears when I do that, the 3CX app gets the new registration information whenever the app is started.
    If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate them.

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @pmterp

Please note that in your case you will need to delete the extension and re-create it and send the new welcome email only to the user you want. Although the extension number will be the same the client will not be able to re-provision without the welcome email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.