• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Debug info file name not set

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHedges

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been making a (for me) very complicated IVR system for our support staff, and it has been going very well. However after around 200ish builds of the IVR, I can no longer build and then execute debug submissions.

In the Errors_Debug.log there are lines like:

System.ApplicationException: Debug info file name not set
at ASP.supportivr_debug_288_supportivr_errorhandler_debuginfo_aspx.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\ivr\SupportIVR_Debug_288\SupportIVR_ErrorHandler_DebugInfo.aspx:line 30

One for each ASPX of the IVR. This suddenly happened from one build to the next, I tried researching how to fix but was unsuccessful. Additionally, I looked around to see if I could specify this file, but came up empty-handed.

I really need to get the debugger going, please help! Thanks.

Hi there!

This seems to be a bug, which happens when the error occurs at the beggining, I'll investigate it...

But the real issue you're experiencing is something else, the problem is that this bug doesn't let you know what you're doing wrong.

The page that you're executing is this:
SupportIVR_ErrorHandler_DebugInfo.aspx

That means that you're experiencing an error, so the handler is triggered, and then another error happens.

You need to fix the first error to continue working. In order to diagnose the problem, please take a look at the log "3CXIvrServer.log", pretty sure there you have the root cause. This article explains a bit more on troubleshooting VAD apps:
http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/troubleshooting-vad-applications/

Hope the information helps, if you still can't get over it send me a PM so I get into your server and check the issue.

Hi, Thank you for the reply.

I do see an issue in the 3cxIVRServer.log:
19:24:37.725|4400|(0):Error! Module '3CX.com.OSBinet'. Error ID 219. URLhttp://localhost:5000/ivr/(S(2ibzcpie3bj3gtq3iykephcx))/SupportIVR_Debug_288/SupportIVR_DebugInfo.aspx?application.MenuResult_InvalidOption=InvalidOption&application.MenuResult_Timeout=Timeout&application.MenuResult_ValidOption=ValidOption&application.RecordResult_Completed=Completed&application.RecordResult_NothingRecorded=NothingRecorded&application.RecordResult_StopBySilence=StopBySilence&application.RecordResult_StopDigit=StopDigit&application.SupportIVR_NextComponentUri%24=&application.SupportIVR_NextDisconnectHandlerUri%24=&application.SupportIVR_NextErrorHandlerUri%24=&application.UserInputResult_InvalidDigits=InvalidDigits&application.UserInputResult_Timeout=Timeout&application.UserInputResult_ValidDigits=ValidDigits&application.project%24_Buffer=0&application.project%24_CallStartTime=&application.project%24_CallerCustID=&application.project%24_CallerEMail=&application.project%24_CallerName=&application.project%24_CallerNumber=0&application.project%24_CallerPIN=0&application.project%24_CallerPermission=&application.project%24_Counter=0&application.project%24_CounterString=&application.project%24_CounterTwo=0&application.project%24_CurrentErrorDescription%24=&application.project%24_CurrentErrorName%24=&application.project%24_DBResults=&application.project%24_DatabaseName=ContactsDB&application.project%24_DatabasePassword=<redacted>&application.project%24_DatabaseUserName=<redacted>&application.project%24_DoneProcessing=false&application.project%24_EMailBody=&application.project%24_EMailBodyFailedCall=&application.project%24_EMailFailuresLoop=0&application.project%24_Error=None&application.project%24_FileBufferName=&application.project%24_FileBufferPath=&application.project%24_FileCustIDsName=&application.project%24_FileCustIDsPath=&application.project%24_FileEMailTOName=&application.project%24_FileEMailTOPath=&application.project%24_JustCustID=&application.project%24_JustPermission=&application.project%24_PINCheckLoop=0&application.project%24_PINMatchCheck=&application.project%24_PINMatchToggle=&application.project%24_PINSecurityEnabled=False&application.project%24_UserCount=0&application.project%24_WorkingDirectory%24=C%3A%5CProgramData%5C3CX%5CData%5CHttp%5CInterface%5Civr%5CSupportIVR_Debug_288&session.ani=8883562999&session.callid=From_8883562999_To_852_Menu_852_%230%2F4&session.dnis=852MethodGETError-404
19:24:37.725|4400|(0):Error! Module '3CX.com.OSBinet'. Error ID 204. rc50
19:24:37.725|4400|(0):Error! Module '3CX.com.vxi'. Error ID 203. uriSupportIVR_DebugInfo.aspx
19:24:38.756|4400|VXIMachine.cpp(806):IvrDll, CallSession::RegisterPrompt(), Added prompt C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\ivr\SupportIVR_Debug_288\Error.wav
19:24:39.197|4400|VXIMachine.cpp(1072):IvrDll, CallSession::prompts_Play(), Play Queued files

Redacted my ODBC UN and Pass for obvious reasons. From the look of the string it is the setting of all the project variables. However I'm not certain which of these is failing it out -- is it the session.dnis=852MethodGETError-404 dropping this out or something along the line?

Your help is much appreciated!

Yes, that error code 404 means that the file was not found, and the file in question is:
SupportIVR_Debug_288/SupportIVR_DebugInfo.aspx

Can you confirm if the deployment is working? Do you see that file into the proper folder?

The deployment works without issue if I change the Incoming Rule to use the 851 (Release) build of the IVR. If I use the 852 (Debug) build it errors out, as we see. The SupportIVR_DebugInfo.aspx is present in the proper folder, and as far as I can tell permissions are OK. The timestamp suggests that it is created by the VAD at the same time as the other aspx.

Looking at the code it looks to be mostly auto-generated by your process. Nothing custom or special is really in it, save for the flow name. It seems to be parsed in some way, as the below code is handled; unless this is equally present in other sections:
Code:
catch (Exception exc)
    {
      errorDescription = getErrorDescription(exc);
      using (FileStream stream = File.Open(Server.MapPath("Errors_Debug.log"), FileMode.Append, FileAccess.Write, FileShare.ReadWrite))
      {
        using (StreamWriter writer = new StreamWriter(stream))
        {
          writer.Write("-------------------------------------\n" + DateTime.Now.ToString("yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.fff") + "\n" + exc.ToString() + "\n\n");
        }
      }
    }

Thank you for your continued assistance -- it rocks :).

Please send me a PM so we schedule a TeamViewer session to check the issue...

Hi, we have exactly the same error.
Could you please tell how did you fix it?

Thank you for the reply @edossantos

I mean this error:

System.ApplicationException: Debug info file name not set
at ASP.supportivr_debug_288_supportivr_errorhandler_debuginfo_aspx.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\ivr\SupportIVR_Debug_288\SupportIVR_ErrorHandler_DebugInfo.aspx:line 30

and this one in ""3CXIvrServer.log":

22:32:14.807|33036|(0):Error! Module '3CX.com.OSBinet'. Error ID 219. URLhttp://xyz.local.com/ivr/(S(asd123dsa))/NewIVR_Debug_84/newIVRTesting_DebugInfo.aspx?application.MenuResult_InvalidOption=InvalidOption&application.MenuResult_Timeout=Timeout&application.MenuResult_ValidOption=ValidOption&application.RecordResult_Completed=Completed&application.RecordResult_NothingRecorded=NothingRecorded&application.RecordResult_StopBySilence=StopBySilence&application.RecordResult_StopDigit=StopDigit&application.UserInputResult_InvalidDigits=InvalidDigits&application.UserInputResult_Timeout=Timeout&application.UserInputResult_ValidDigits=ValidDigits&application.newIVRTesting_NextComponentUri%24=&application.newIVRTesting_NextDisconnectHandlerUri%24=&application.newIVRTesting_NextErrorHandlerUri%24=&application.project%24_CurrentErrorDescription%24=&application.project%24_CurrentErrorName%24=&application.project%24_PbxSipPort%24=1234567890&application.project%24_WorkingDirectory%24=***%5CNewIVR_Debug_84%5C&application.project%24_adressPostExist=exists&application.project%24_adressPostApproved=%2Fis-approved&application.project%24_adressFirstPartProductSpec=https%3A%2F%2Fserver.service.com%2Fivr%2Fpost%2F&application.project%24_step=0&session.ani=510&session.callid=From_510_To_828_Menu_828_%230%2F4689&session.dnis=828MethodGETError-404

Reactions: elennaro
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.