• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Default Admin credentials to console not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav

Reaction score
Hello , i just started trying out 3CX, i have used the auto installation to AWS and everything installed fine.

I have even got the starter mail containing all the username and password, but on entering the username and password i am getting the error wrong username or password.

Hello , i just started trying out 3CX, i have used the auto installation to AWS and everything installed fine.

I have even got the starter mail containing all the username and password, but on entering the username and password i am getting the error wrong username or password.

If you enter the incorrect password 2 times you should have an option to reset it. It might also be worth checking there isn't a space at the end of the password your copying.

Thanks guys, i finally got logged in by creating a 3cx backup and finding the username and password in the XML file.

I was copying and pasting the password I had received in the email, there was some issue with that.

I later typed in the password on my phone and it started working , later i also whitelisted my computers IP address.

Glad to see the issue has been resolved and thank you for updating the thread with your solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.