Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Delay before 3cx hang up when ringing

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by croqueenstock, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. croqueenstock

I'm wondering if there is a way to configure the softphone to keep it ringing longer. I miss a lot of answer machine because it does not ring long enough.

Thanks for any help !

2. willow

willow Member

under the extension in 3cx manager there is a ring time before voicemail answeres. just change it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. croqueenstock

oups... I believe I should put this thread 3CX Voip. I only have the softphone using a voip provider. Having simply the softphone, is there something I can do.

Thank you

4. nbailey

nbailey Member

not in the softphone directly, but most VoIP providers allow you to edit ring time. Check out your settings.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.