Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Delay of incoming calls..

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tobyto, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tobyto

Hi everyone,im using v15 new release on my 4 core pc very powerfool i74790.
    I have delay when i m receiving incoming call, usually around 12-15 second , i mean after my three phone ring , i can speak immediately but who is calling continue to hear ringing tone.
    After finished this random time usually 10 second and usually 16 second the conversation is really ok, i can forward call and all work perfect and without delay or malfunction.
    Also when i make a new calls sometimes i need to wait time before to receive call tone ,also here time is not the same.
    Anyone can help me to solve my problems ?
    Port are all tested, firewall show me error only on testing "3CX Media Server... failed" and about 9000 >9500 port i have error only after 9027 like this showed before.

• testing port 9027... full cone test failed
    • testing port 9028... done
    • testing port 9029... done
    • testing port 9030... full cone test failed
    • testing port 9031... done
    • testing port 9032... done
    • testing port 9033... full cone test failed
    Thanks a lot i will try to help someelse.. in next time.
    Tobyto

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

What make/model sets are you using? Are all having the same issue? Are the sets local, or remote?

The fact that there is a delay for dialtone would suggest the issue is in the set, perhaps an option. Getting dialtone should not be dependant on any SIP messaging back to the server, and should only require that the set be registered, if that option is selected. The port problem may, or may not be related.

What type router/firewall are you using?

3. tobyto

Hi and thanks for your reply,
    they are in same local lan,
    The strange thing is that sometime time of delay is few and sometimes is really over 20-22 second.
    Just now im tring to find a new solution, and tomorrow i will give you my result about this, i want to be sure, before write if i'm winner..

Need also to report this problem below discovered :
    New release for Fanvil x5 it is working only for english languages and not for italian for example, because your release have a bug that you can easly discover when you try to change languages, the page remain stopped and you have to reboot the phone, please fix, in meantime i updated it to a newer release 1.4.0.1939 and the language is ok but i see on the telephone now in red because is now not supported for autoprovvising.

I need also a new help about to show telephone numer on display, because i have done a ringtone group in order to ring the calls only on 2 phones together , but when receive call i can't see the caller number because i see to Fanvil display, the name of ring's group created only (if name is registered in phoonebook yes i see name) in other 3cx devices im using i can see also the number but always ring group name see maybe display of others have more line to display. Is there a way to remove name group ring when call coming ? thanks again

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

As far as the call display issue... some set displays won't accommodate all of the characters if the ring group name, caller name, and number are too long. If you require the ring group name, then it would be best to shorten it to as few characters as possible yet still recognise where the call come from. You can turn off the ring group name, if it is not required, under the Global Options.

5. tobyto

6. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad your issue was resolved and thank you for sharing your solution.

7. tobyto

yes, I hope will solve same problem to other...
    Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.