• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Delay on making calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigEye

Reaction score
I have the system setup with two VOIP providers and it's working fine. The only issue I have is when making calls, there is a delay of a few seconds before it starts ringing. Any clues??

It' very simple. Digit number followed by pound key

es: 333698899# :lol:

Bye

William

there must be a way to set this in the system. I shouldn't have to press pound each time i make a call.

TheBigEye said:
there must be a way to set this in the system. I shouldn't have to press pound each time i make a call.

You should force your device to send request to the system, isn't it?

In general you set this on the phone (Number Map) something like that.

What that does it checks how many digits the user has entered and dials directly after that.

So if i set my number map or number mask or what ever it is called to be 3 digits. The phone will burst after I entered 3 digits.

On the other hand if I set it up to be 10 digits and only dial 3 it waits for a few seconds to make sure that the user is not entering more digits.

If you provide your phone details and a link to the manual Ill have a look when I get back in the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albert.f
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.