delay simultaneous ring to mobile phone

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by the60, Feb 23, 2017.

delay simultaneous ring to mobile phone 5 5 9votes
5/5, 9 votes

1. the60

the60 New Member

For users who have "simultaneously ring desk phone & mobile phone", please consider placing an optional user-defined delay, in seconds, before ringing the users mobile phone. This is a great feature, but it's obnoxious when a user is at his/her desk, and the desk phone & cell phone rings simultaneously. a 5-second delay would prevent the unnecessary distraction.

with this feature, most users would have this turned on 24/7, or, at least during business hours.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tony Cave

This is exactly what my customers have been saying, and personally, I always used it on our Avaya IPO until we upgraded to 3CX...

HLM 3CX likes this.
  3. 12494

12494 Member

We just define one status with sim. ring and one without sim. ring that users can select if working at desk and not wanting mobile to ring.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    HLM 3CX likes this.
  4. Nick Mancini

FWD to mobile with rebound enabled works wonders!

HLM 3CX likes this.
  5. info@matic-tec.de

This would be a nice feature

HLM 3CX likes this.
  6. Phone systems NZ

I also use this feature a lot on Avaya systems and would like to have it available on 3cx.
    Another good feature to copy would be the Avaya "Mobile answer Guard"
    "Default = 0 (Off). Range = 0 to 99 seconds. This control can be used in situations where calls sent to the twinned destination are automatically answered by a voicemail service or automatic message if the twinned device is not available. If a twinned call is answered before the Mobile Answer Guard expires, the system will drop the call to the twin. "

7. HLM 3CX

Hello,

I think, this request is taken care of by the "Rebound" feature in 3CX.

Thanks.