• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

delay simultaneous ring to mobile phone

the60

Reaction score
For users who have "simultaneously ring desk phone & mobile phone", please consider placing an optional user-defined delay, in seconds, before ringing the users mobile phone. This is a great feature, but it's obnoxious when a user is at his/her desk, and the desk phone & cell phone rings simultaneously. a 5-second delay would prevent the unnecessary distraction.

with this feature, most users would have this turned on 24/7, or, at least during business hours.

Upvote 11
This is exactly what my customers have been saying, and personally, I always used it on our Avaya IPO until we upgraded to 3CX...

Reactions: HLM 3CX
We just define one status with sim. ring and one without sim. ring that users can select if working at desk and not wanting mobile to ring.

FWD to mobile with rebound enabled works wonders!

This would be a nice feature

I also use this feature a lot on Avaya systems and would like to have it available on 3cx.
Another good feature to copy would be the Avaya "Mobile answer Guard"
"Default = 0 (Off). Range = 0 to 99 seconds. This control can be used in situations where calls sent to the twinned destination are automatically answered by a voicemail service or automatic message if the twinned device is not available. If a twinned call is answered before the Mobile Answer Guard expires, the system will drop the call to the twin. "

I also use this feature a lot on Avaya systems and would like to have it available on 3cx.
Another good feature to copy would be the Avaya "Mobile answer Guard"
"Default = 0 (Off). Range = 0 to 99 seconds. This control can be used in situations where calls sent to the twinned destination are automatically answered by a voicemail service or automatic message if the twinned device is not available. If a twinned call is answered before the Mobile Answer Guard expires, the system will drop the call to the twin. "

Hello,

I think, this request is taken care of by the "Rebound" feature in 3CX.

Thanks.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.