Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Delete all Voicemail for a user

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cfive, Apr 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cfive

cfive Member

Hi,

After a recent upgrade from v11 to v14, I find one user with over 1,000 voicemails showing in his 3cxphone app. Most of them are not marked "read", and there doesn't seem to be a way to delete *all* voicemails using 3cxphone, nor the VM system, nor the management console? Or I haven't found it, at least.

It was possible to delete multiples with myphone app, as far as I can remember.

I *have* set the system to delete all voicemails over 30 days old, but that doesn't seem to have kicked in, yet. (it's been 2 days now).

I do see two Idea posts regarding this (and have upvoted both)... so I presume there isn't a way to do this via the user interfaces. Perhaps there's a way in the file system?

If anyone knows - thanks :).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. uptime1

uptime1 New Member

v14 Cloud:
    C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Ivr\Voicemail\Extensions\###

3. cfive

cfive Member

Awesome, thanks - I'll give that a go.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.