Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Deleting All Contacts

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by GabrielVE, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GabrielVE

Hi all!

Has anyone successfully deleted all contacts without having to do it one at a time per page?

Would appreciate any details

TIA!

2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi GabrielVE,

I am afraid not but you can post this as a feature request in our ideas section of this forum so that other users can upvote your idea.

3. GabrielVE

Hi GiannosC,

I think this was already posted in the Ideas thread https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/delete-all-contacts-of-phonebook.46395/ and we have people requesting for this feature but I don't think it's being considered anyhow..

There was someone who posted that 3CX support has a utility that they can provide to do this function.. Could we just somehow get access to that?

Thanks,

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Indeed there is a tool that allows you to delete the contacts but you need to open a ticket to our support department in order to get access to it.

5. GabrielVE

Hi Yiannish, appreciate the recommendation! Will course this through our Partner so they can send a support ticket to 3CX Support team

Although I think that this will be a useful tool and should be available for local downloads, won't you agree?

Thanks,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.