Deleting All Contacts

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by GabrielVE, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GabrielVE

Hi all!

Has anyone successfully deleted all contacts without having to do it one at a time per page?

Would appreciate any details

TIA!

2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi GabrielVE,

I am afraid not but you can post this as a feature request in our ideas section of this forum so that other users can upvote your idea.

3. GabrielVE

Hi GiannosC,

I think this was already posted in the Ideas thread https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/delete-all-contacts-of-phonebook.46395/ and we have people requesting for this feature but I don't think it's being considered anyhow..

There was someone who posted that 3CX support has a utility that they can provide to do this function.. Could we just somehow get access to that?

Thanks,

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Indeed there is a tool that allows you to delete the contacts but you need to open a ticket to our support department in order to get access to it.

5. GabrielVE

Hi Yiannish, appreciate the recommendation! Will course this through our Partner so they can send a support ticket to 3CX Support team

Although I think that this will be a useful tool and should be available for local downloads, won't you agree?

Thanks,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.