• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

demo license

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaver

Reaction score
Hi, my demo license works fine till this thursday, our server died las week so we decided to put a fresh 9 version on the new one, everithing was set good but when i tried to activate te demo license it says "license revoked". It was becouse changing from 8 to 9? if I downgrade to v8 it will work? Help becouse now the system has -1 simul calls.

Did you submit your email , and receive a new demo Key, when you downloaded the new version 9? Perhaps the original Demo key had expired. There was a Demo key that was put out when the Beta was released.

Try downloading V9 from our website.
You will be asked to register. If you give the proper correct credentials, an e-mail with a Key for V9 will be sent to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.