Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Designer location

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by SWSDEV, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

I've found I can't debug when the voice application designer is not on the actual 3cx server. Am I missing something?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

In order to debug a callflow you need to:
    1) Deploy the debug configuration of the callflow.
    2) Make a call to the callflow. This will cause that the callflow generates a debug information file when the callflow is executed.
    3) Start a debug session, select the generated debug information file, and advance the callflow step by step.

Also, note that when you make any change to the callflow, the "start debug" menu option will be disabled. You need to build the callflow, deploy and debug, without making any change to the callflow.

Debug can be done local to the 3CX server or in any remote computer. Please verify that the previous steps are being done and that the callflow has not been modified.

3. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

OK, it seems ok now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.