Deskphone calling itself - Showing as unprovsioned

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Cajun McCartney, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cajun McCartney

Hello,

I setup a Grandstream GXP2135 to test out the new phone system. Everything works great; incoming and outgoing calls all work, but having two issues.

1. The phone will randomly start getting a call from it's own extension. For example. shortly after configuring extension 7108 on the phone it started ringing with a call from 7108 (it's own extension) and when picking up, it's silent. Nothing shows in the call logs for this number in the consoles. Happens randomly.

2. In the management console when I find the phone in the Phones section, under MAC Address it shows as "Unprovisioned" and the options for it are grayed out. Not sure if this is related to issue 1 or if this is even an issue at all. Just suspect that this should be showing as provisioned since its working properly.

Thank you.

2. mixig

mixig Active Member

3. eddv123

eddv123 Well-Known Member

Although you probably get this randomly enough that it is hard to capture, it would be great to see a wireshark trace of this issue to see what is going on.

As for your "UNPROVISIONED" issue I get exactly the same with multiple manufacturers of "supported" phones (snom & Yealink). Even when they are provisioned locally, running supported firmware with standard templates (no customization).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.