Destination if no answer - ring group

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by JasperV, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JasperV

Hi everyone... I'm not a master in 3CX, so maybe is't a stupid question, I don't know :) I first searched on Google, but I didn't found an answer...
    The telephone is incoming at the "Receptie", it rings for 9 seconds and if their not answer, the telephone is ringing to "Iedereen", but the members from "Receptie" are also members of "Iedereen", so their telephone must still ringing after 9 seconds (because their are also in the next ring group)...
    but their telephones stoped with ringing after 9 seconds...
    how can I fix that ?

[​IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

So, do the other two extension, not in the first ring group, ring correctly?

If so, you might try...leaving the two extension, from the first ring group out of the second, they didn't answer anyway, so let the call move on to someone that might be at their desk.

Or, it might be that there just needs to be a break between the two ring groups. You could try sending the unanswered call, from RG 1, off to a queue for 1 second, then onto the second ring group.

I'm not sure if the behaviour you are experiencing is normal, or not. Which version 3Cx are you using?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.