Device dialed had no available outgoing trunks

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Wroof, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wroof

Good afternoon all,

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction to start getting this sorted.

Currently, every phone call any of our phones make out cause an error to appear in the event log as shown in the subject. This does not appear to stop the call being made and does not occur for any incoming calls. Also this only started happening on Saturday.

4 weeks ago we did an upgrade from win7 32bit to 64bit with an image sent from our supplier. We then installed 3CX and restored our settings. The system was working perfectly until this problem started occurring.

I have only just taken over the system from the last guy who left so am still very new to 3CX so if you need any more information, just ask and I will try and provide it.

Firewall test shows all ports open and forwarded.

Win 7 64bit
    3CX version 12
    2 VoIP providers
    One VoIP Gateway: Patton 3CX Smartnode
    Outbound routes are all set up: Route1 - Snartnode, Route2 - @Talk_Alt, Route3 - 0800
    All services are started
    Full error message: Device 0800585756 dialed on (AnyLine@0800) had no available outgoing trunk(s) for Call(From "Martin" <sip:506@10.51.1.215:5060>;tag=qxdl214v5nv to 0800585756)

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

The system will check if all the routes are available when making a call, it appears the route3 may be down

If you remove route3, and test again you should not receive this error.

Need to identify why route3 - 800 is down.

3. Charles_3CX

Charles_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi, It seems that the call is not be routed through Route3 - 0800 as it is busy. Thus the call is being routed through one of the other available routes configured on the outbound rule.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Wroof

thanks for your help. I disabled the 0800 route and the error went away. I got in contact with that provider and apparently they have updated some settings for our account and emailed the guy who used to look after the phones as they could not get a hold of him on his cellphone. Apparently it never occurred to them to call the number they control....

Again thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.