I'm not sure what is wrong here. I have a simple digital receptionist. Press 9 to dial by name It does not matter what I type all I get is "extension not found" messages I have tried every last name of every extension I have setup and none of them work. Most have a voicemail box enabled, none are setup to not show up in company directory. dialling the extension number directly in the IVR works fine. I can hit 300 and extension 300 rings. Only dial by name fails 100% Using latest version 15.5 sp1 15.5.3849.1 just restarted the server to make sure it wasn't some stuck background service. Not sure if it's ever worked. it's a pretty fresh install. these extensions show up just fine in webclient or phones directory listings. I tried dialling by first name too. I tried dialling in externally or just dialling the extension number for the IVR from one of the phones but both have same result.