Dial code for transfer

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Rob24h, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob24h

I have a phone that has no built-in transfer button and I want to transfer an incoming call to a colleague. What dialcode can I use to transfer the caller?
    I am on 3CX v15.5 SP3

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

there is no option. You can use the 3CX WebClient to do this, but on the device it self we do not support this.

We only support this on a service called MTA (mobile transfer agent) when you are getting calls in a call flow of ring my mobile simultaneous. But a normal internal extension, no do...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. voiptoys

voiptoys Active Member

You could create a Call Flow Designer (CFD) application to do this provided you can put the caller on hold and make a second call. Dialing the CFD extension would prompt you for the extension where the call should be transferred, then the CFD would transfer the call on hold to the desired extension. I've not tested this, but I believe it is possible.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Marari

As an option. you could always use call parking (*0x) and let the callee know to pickup the parked call (*1x)...

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

What type (make/model) set is this? Someone else may have had an experience with it, in the past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.